Irrevelant posts and occasional photos from our attempts to drink our way round Eastern Europe.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ibiza - May 06

View the photos

It was Rufus's stag do this weekend over in Ibiza. There were 11 of us that went over and I had a great time. Really enjoyed it. I'd met a few of his mates before, but not all of them, and they all turned out to be a great bunch.

Mark's flash movie has some good photos.

Oliver, Matt, Ultan
Liam, Watty, me, Ruf, Mark, Dugid

Daz no doubt at the bar ordering some gin and Dave is taking the photo.

On Friday night Mark had managed to blag us invites for the opening night at Es Paradis so we headed along to the club about 1am or so. I never thought I'd last, but after a few San Miguels and Jack Daniels I got my second wind and was soon busting some moves on the dance floor.

Umm, yeah, Mark giving Liam a lift home in a shopping trolley after Es Paradis


Saturday, woke up after about 4 hours sleep feeling a tad rough. A full English breakfast with tea (the Special) was required. We kicked about by the pool and then headed to the beach before watching the FA Cup final. It was a great game. I had been wanting to watch the Hearts v Gretna game but it seems that I didn't miss much.

After a few beers, we crashed out till midnight before heading to Ibiza Town to go to Pacha. Once I woke up, I really enjoyed Pacha. Some top tunes.

Pacha


It was all too much for Ultan


On the Sunday, chilled out (after the Special for breakfast) before heading along to Cafe del Mar to watch the sunset. It was actually the highlight of my holiday, sitting on the beach, cracking weather, ice cold beers, chill out tunes and good mates.

Sunset at Cafe del Mar


After watching the sunset, went for a nice meal before heading out for a few beers in the strip in San Antonio.

On Monday we chilled by the pool before heading back to Cafe del Mar for a beer and some food before flying back to not so sunny Glasvegas.

All in all, a top holiday. I'll look forward to next years one :-)

View the photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home