Irrevelant posts and occasional photos from our attempts to drink our way round Eastern Europe.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

T in the Park 96

View the photos

Finally got back on t'internet after making an arse of trying to hook up my new iMac G5 to my wireless modem. It's all working now and I can say that after all the years of slagging Liam for having one, I have been converted.

Now that I am back on line, I have uploaded Graham's photos from the last T in the Park at Strathy Park in Hamilton (1996). Back in the days when Ali, Malky and I still had hair.

Flash's mate Iain, Peely, Flash, me, Malky and Graham.


Me and Tracy's mate Anne.


Flash, Graham and Peely.


View the photos

1 Comments:

Blogger Per said...

Jonny ... you've got HAIR!!!

7:32 pm, February 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home